The Microsoft MCSA 70-347: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Office 365 exam is intended for the Information Technology professionals who desire to learn and validate their skills and knowledge in design, administration, and deployment of Office 365. The candidates need to pass this certification testto receive the MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expertcredential.
Details of Microsoft MCSA 70-347 exam
The exam is available in different languages, including English, French, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Portuguese (Brazil), and German. Depending on your country, you can choose your preferred language. The Microsoft MCSA 70-347 test is made up of about 50-60 questions, and the candidates have a total duration of 120 minutes to complete them. The exam questions come in a wide range of formats, but the most constant one is multiple choice. Other formats you can expect include active screen, drag and drop, multiple-answer questions, among others.
To register for the exam, you need to create a Microsoft account. It is necessary to have your Microsoft ID to register and schedule your exam date and time. Then, you can register and schedule the Microsoft MCSA 70-347 Questions & Answers at Pearson VUE after your Microsoft account has been validated. Click Here for Free Downloads. When registering, you will need to pay the sum of $165 (exam fee). Note that this fee is applicable to the individuals in the United States. If you are writing the exam outside of the USA, it is recommended that you check the official website to know the specific amount that you will have to pay because of the exchange rates. Depending on your location, the Microsoft MCSA 70-347 test may be available for online proctored delivery. You should check the exam page to see if this is available in your country. An online proctored delivery exam allows you to write your test from your office or home while being monitored by a proctor.
Skills measured in Microsoft MCSA 70-347 exam
Microsoft has some specific areas that the candidates are required to develop before attempting the certification exam. You will be tested on a wide variety of skills, including:
- Planning, troubleshooting, managing, and deploying mailbox databases. It makes up 15–20% of the test.
- Planning, deploying, troubleshooting, andmanaging transport services. It builds 15–20% of the exam.
- Planning, deploying, managing, and troubleshooting client access services. It includes 15–20% of the exam content.
- Planning, managing, deploying compliance, eDiscovery, Auditing, and Archiving. It makes up 10–15% of all exam questions.
- Implementing and managing migration, hybrid scenarios, and federation. It contributes 10-15%.
- Planning, deploying, and managing exchange infrastructure, recipients, and security. It builds15–20%.
The assigned percentage associated with each skill area represents the weight of questions that can be expected here. In other words, skills with high percentages may have more questions than those with low percentages. In addition to this, there are some subtopics that the students need to study in details. You should visit the exam webpage to learn more about these topics and subtopics. It is also important to mention that there may be the questions related to the themes in addition to those highlighted in the skills areas and the subtopics that the candidates may come across in the exam. Therefore, you need to study well and cover some other subjects connected to the certification contents.
Target audience of Microsoft MCSA 70-347 exam
The Microsoft MCSA 70-347 exam is aimed at the IT consultants and senior administrators who function in the role of technical lead among a team of administrators. The individuals taking thistest should have a good understanding of the prerequisites needed for incorporating Microsoft Office 365 with Office 365 and Skype for Business.The students also need to have not less than three years of working experience in designing and managing Exchange services.
Preparation options for Microsoft MCSA 70-347 exam
There are various methods of preparation that are available for the MCSA 70-347 certification exam. Let us look at some of them.
- Online training: There are many online platforms that offer online training tothe candidates. The Microsoft Virtual Academy is the official training platform for Microsoft exams. There are various tutorials, helpful tips, and advice that you can use for your exam preparation. In addition to the Microsoft Virtual Academy, there are also many online sites that offer training courses to the students preparing for the Microsoft MCSA 70-347 test. In addition to the training, these sites also offer other prep materials that will enhance your success rate at the exam.
- Instructor-led training: The candidates can also take advantage of various instructor-led trainings available online. The Microsoft Virtual Academy offers series of instructor-led trainings, and you can also check some other online platforms. Instructor-led training offers you the opportunity to have an in-depth study on the various scopes of the exam contents.
- Practice tests:This preparation tool isan integral part of your exam preparation. You need to take time to go through various practice tests to evaluate your understanding of the exam content. With a practice test, you are able to discover your weak areas and work on them. There are different online websites that offer practice exam questions to the candidates. Take time to go through some of them and develop your skills and competence in answering the questions. However, you need to be careful about your choice of practice testsbecause some practice questions are out of date. We recommend that you check the PrepAway platform to access up-to-date and reliable questions and answers for the Microsoft MCSA 70-347 exam.
Books: There are some recommended books for the Microsoft exams, and it is advisable that you get the book for your specific test. For Microsoft MCSA 70-347, the recommended book is Exam Ref MCSA 70-347: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Office 365 . You can get it from the Microsoft Press store or you can check Amazon. Take time to go through the books during the preparation for your exam.